Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Baba gets scolded ... again (caught on tape)

I'm posting this video so everyone can bear witness to a typical tongue lashing that is regularly dished out by our resident disciplinarian, Josie Kaye Lau. Whether it's me not putting my shoes away, throwing something inside the house, or just breathing in general, I'm always causing some kind of trouble in her eyes. Some of the things that comes out of her mouth often leaves us speechless and wondering where exactly she's learning this stuff from. Couple that with a generous portion of sassiness and here's what you get.

Oh and this was only a portion of her little episode. I was feeding Mui Mui and couldn't get to my phone right away to capture the entire thing. For the record, she started out by saying "you ruined my life ... go eat your hotdog" and then repeatedly shouted "you're not leaving this tower ever!" By the way that line is from the movie Tangled where Mother Gothel screams at Rapunzel for trying to convince her to let her go see the lanterns.




For those that were having trouble with the Vimeo one above, here's the YouTube version.

No comments:

Post a Comment